Are you the life of the party? A fitness fanatic? A competitive confectioner? Did you know you can use your time and talents to host a fundraiser for Institute for Family Medicine? From boot camps to bake sales, our volunteers have been putting the FUN in fundraising!
Don’t know where to start? Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Host a bake sale at a school or church function
- Host a bootcamp, zumba-thon, or yoga class for donations
- Join TeamRunIFM and run a competitive race or 5K
- Host a happy hour or pub crawl
- Have your school collect pennies or change
If you are interested in hosting a fundraiser or learning more, contact Tami Timmer at email@example.com.