- iFM Community Medicine operates 17 clinics for disadvantaged children and families within the walls of schools, shelters and other social service organizations throughout the Greater St. Louis area.
- 12 of our 16 clinics are dedicated to serving disadvantaged children and homeless teens.
- Our Healthy Kids, Better Learners program covers 20 area school districts… a majority of which have more than half of students enrolled in free/reduced lunch programs.
- We provide immunizations and acute care services for immigrants and refugees at three of our clinic locations, ensuring better health for these populations as well as their adoptive communities.
- More than 16,000 medical services provided to those in need throughout St. Louis in FY 2015!
Awards & Recognition:
- May 2016 iFM was recognized by the Jennings School District at the Jennings Annual Appreciation Banquet for 15 years of service to the district.
- Signature Healthcare Foundation’s 2015 Senator Paul Simon Award for Innovation & Cost Savings by a Physician
- 2015 LeadingAge Visionary of the Year Award
- FOCUS St. Louis 2013 “What’s Right with the Region!” honoree in the category of Demonstrating Innovative Solutions.
- 2012 recipient of the Lemay Chamber of Commerce Community Service Award.
- CEO, Dr. Dave, received the 2012 Spirit of St. Anthony Award for his work to improve community health.