To improve health and quality of life for disadvantaged children and families by reducing access barriers and delivering quality healthcare services.
The Institute for Family Medicine lives this mission every day by taking healthcare services directly to points of need in our community, overcoming access barriers related to cost, transportation, language and trust.
We envision a community in which:
- Every person has a health home.
- Quality health services are available and appropriately utilized.
- Disparities in health outcomes are reduced.
- Community agencies collaborate to improve health services.
- A sustainable cadre of health professionals is committed to achieving this vision.